Wednesday 14 October 2015

Back ;)

Hello everyone,

So, it's been a little while since my last post. How time flies!

My life has changed since my last post more than I ever thought possible. I'm currently in the middle of a house move with a 12 week old baby in the middle of nowhere, which is a very strange change from my usual London life!

So, since I have so much time on my hands now (ha ha), I have come back to the world of blogging.

There are a few things I'd like to post about, such as beauty and home improvements on little money, but after having my little boy 12 weeks ago, there has been a major thing on my mind.

Weight-loss.

As wonderful as the NHS were to me during the birth of my baby, if I were to go on to have other little munchkins, I would want to lose around half my body weight in order to feel at least slightly more comfortable in pregnancy.

So, my plan is to be as open and honest with you all as possible. I will post pictures of my current post-baby body (eeeek!!) and my current weight, hopefully each week. I'm unable to do this until Friday when we get wifi however!

If any one would like to join me on this journey, please feel free to come along for the ride. Safety in numbers!

Until Friday, B x

No comments:

Post a Comment