Saturday 24 October 2015

Week 2 : A day late, with less weight

So I'm a day late writing this post, and I can only apologise! But, photos and my weight was taken yesterday. It was just unfortunate that at 8pm last night, my partner decided it was a wonderful time for food shopping! However, I tend to jump at any time he suggests food shopping, otherwise I'm left to the most dreaded duty by myself.

So on to the post, and the results are in....the moment you've all been waiting for...

My current weight (as of 23rd October 2015...) is:

119kg
 
which means that I have lost a total of 3.5kg in a week (or 7.7lbs if you're that way inclined)
 
I'm actually amazed at this weight loss, as I've not been trying overly hard, I've still been having the occasional treat, and eating normal, healthy meals. Of course, I'm over the moon! But don't expect next week to be quite so good!
 
On to this weeks body shots (in which you may notice a naughty stow away baby)
 


 
I personally can't notice too much of a difference to last weeks pictures, but the scales do not lie! (unless it's to tell me my weight has gone up)
 
My diet favourites for this week have been:
 
  • Avocado
  • Prawns
  • Chicken curry (which I made surprisingly low fat!)
  • Mcvities double chocolate digestives (oops, but I've got to have the occasional treat surely!)
I'm considering starting an exercise group this week. The village I've recently moved to have daily exercise classes in the village hall, which I'm trying to work up the courage to go to check out!
 
Do you have any diet or exercise tips?
 
Until next time,
 
Bx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment